But my fears were totally unfounded. NSN does exactly what it says on the tin: it is Naturally Supernatural. We were made to feel very welcome and the whole thing was so normal. I felt very comfortable from the first minute, and any nascent weirdness was dealt with firmly and with humour.
All the main meetings were amazing, with inspiring talks and fantastic sung worship. The workshops I attended took me out of my comfort zone, but in a good way, and they were for the most part very practical and worthwhile.
Some of my personal highlights:
· Receiving prayer regarding my neglectful earthly father. I have never cried so much in my life, but I experienced a form of closure. I can now sing “You’re a good, good Father” without blubbing.
· Speaking in tongues for the first time in thirty years of being a Christian.
· Being given a prophesy by Wayne Drain which was 100% spot-on and so
· The ministry of Tim Ross – his talks in the main meetings (“GO HOME!”), and especially his workshop, “Eat. This. Book”.
· The fellowship and hospitality in the PNJ marquee. Although we were staying off-site, we were made very welcome whenever we rocked up. The three meals prepared by Tim and Kirsty were delicious and made a nice change from mass-produced Asda sandwiches, Thai food, crepes, and pizzas.
I will definitely be going again next year and would encourage everyone at PNJ to sign up before the end of this month, to benefit from the super-early-bird rate!
- Ray Watson